SEO Audit & Research Reports
[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Site Audits & Analysis
Find out what’s keeping your site back from being awesome
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”Full SEO Site Audit Report” title=”Full SEO Site Audit Report” open=”on”]
We analyze your entire site, sand out all the rough edges and turn it into a 100% search engine friendly marketing machine. All webpages on your site will be crawled and analyzes against a variety of SEO factors,. All date is then neatly presented in one actionable project. This way you can spot every single area where your site’s performance falls short and fix it. We’ll help you easily find and fix the following problems:
- Broken links
- HTML code errors
- Duplicate content
- 404 and other server response code errors
- Not indexed webpages
- Missing or too long titles and meta description
- and all other issues that interfere with your site’s rankings
As a result, your website becomes a seamlessly functioning system, fully tuned up to hit top search engine rankings.
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”Keyword Research & Ranking Report” title=”Keyword Research & Ranking Report” open=”off”]
We show you the BEST keywords to optimize your site for! We show you how many times a keyword has been actually searched by real people over the last month, plus how stiff the competition for this keyword is. This “number-of-searches-to-competition” ratio is known as Keyword Efficiency Index, or KEI.
This is how we professional SEOs pick the best keywords to optimize for — we choose keywords with the biggest number of searches AND the lowest competition.
Finally we’ll report back on exactly where in the search engines you are for these keywords. If you’re not on page #1, you’re not in the race and your competitors are stealing all your customers!
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”On-page Optimization Report” title=”On-page Optimization Report” open=”off”]
Our OnPage Optimization Audit Report tells you the exact steps to optimizing a specific webpage for your target keywords in the search engines of your choice. You’ll learn how to optimize each and every element on your webpage to hit the top ranking.
The report lays out the complete onpage optimization strategy based on the current search engine algos. You get to know the proven, battle-tested SEO techniques that are working right now, in your specific niche.
In this report you’ll learn:
- How well your page is optimized at the moment (optimization score)
- How your webpage compares against the 10 top-ranked competitors for your keywords
- What exactly the top ranking guys did to win their front-page placement
- What exact things you need to do to optimize your webpage and outrank any site
Simply follow the step-by-step guidelines of and you’re sure to improve your sites rankings. Results are guaranteed, because the report’s advice is based on the SEO techniques that are working right now, in your niche, and in your chosen search engine.
[/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_toggle admin_label=”Competitor & Backlink Analysis” title=”Competitor & Backlink Analysis” open=”off”]
There’s three critical questions any webmaster wants answered:
- Where to get high-quality links to one-up the competition and rank better for my keyword searches?
- Exactly which anchor texts (the clickable part of the link) should I use to outrank my niche competition?
- How many links it’ll take to propel my site to the top of the search engines… and get a ton of laser-targeted (and free!) traffic which translates into sales?
We will reveal the entire link building strategy of your competition, and tell you exactly why they rank well in great detail. Here’s what kind of an insight scoop you can expect from this amazing backlink report:
- The total number of backlinks your competitor has (yes, today’s search engines place huge value on links.)
- The Google PageRank of every backlink (see how important these links actually are to Google.)
- The Alexa Traffic Rank of every backlink (uncover your competitor’s biggest traffic sources.)
- The total number of PageRank 0 to PageRank 10 backlinks your competitor has (mirror these numbers, and you’ll be able to beat your competitor’s PageRank.)
- The total number of backlinks coming from the same IP addresses (are your competitors buying site-wide links? Should you do the same? Let’s find out!)
- The exact anchor texts and anchor URLs your competitors are using (anchor text is one thing you must implement right to rank well. Find out which anchors work for your competition!)
- Your competitor’s anchor and title keyword density — which is how many times a given keyword appears within the anchors and titles of their links (you will need to mirror these numbers if you want to one-up your competition.)
- How many of your competitor’s backlinks come from forums and blogs (are they tapping into social media for traffic and links?)
- How many of your competitor’s backlinks come from homepages of other sites, rather than internal pages. (This is often a dead giveaway of paid links. Oftentimes, you can even see how much they are paying per link!)
- Whether or not your competitor has backlinks from DMOZ or the Yahoo! Directory (these directories are so authoritative, you will get a rankings boost just from a single link from them!)
- The exact link value of every backlink your competitor has (see how valuable each of their links is)
- The exact age of every Website linking back to your competitor (see if they get links from established, authoritative sites.)
- Plus much more!
[/et_pb_toggle][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center”]
[su_button url=”https://moreclicks.co.za/request-a-proposal/” style=”3d” background=”#0188cc” color=”#fff” size=”12″ icon_color=”#fff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #ffffff”]REQUEST A PROPOSAL[/su_button]