[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
moreclicks.co.za offers a 60 Day Money-back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service. We believe in our products and services and will provide either a full return, or a partial return of money, dependant on usage and / or product in question.
moreclicks.co.za does reserve the right to reject a refund if the service has been partially or wholly utilised by the client.
We want to make the money back guarantee simple, so we are listing below what it does not include, or is subject to.
Exclusions from this guarantee:
- All domain registrations, renewals and transfers. Domains are paid upfront by moreclicks.co.za, therefore we are unable to offer any money back on domain registrations, renewals or transfers.
- ADSL – subject to moreclicks.co.za’s assessment of usage. There have been instances where a client has taken out a capped ADSL account, utilised the majority of it and said then demanded a refund.
- Where the product/service has been utilised by a client to promote their own business in any way whatsoever, shape or form. Again, we have been the target of unscrupulous clients. In this instance, a domain was registered for a competition – the hosting utilised – email marketing sent out, and then a request for a full refund was demanded
- Where the client is in breach of our Acceptable Usage Policy
- SSL Guarantee and Refund Policy:
- Here at domains.co.za we want to make sure that you are 100% HAPPY with our SSL products so we are able to offer you a 14 days SSL money back guarantee.
- Domains.co.za includes a 14 day refund guarantee on GeoTrust®, Symantec™, Thawte®, RapidSSL® and Comodo® SSL Certificate products. We will cancel and refund or issue a credit for an order upon request by the Customer within 14 days. The refund / cancellation request must be made via our Customer control panel for the specific order in question. All refund / cancellation requests must be submitted within 14 days of the initial order date.
- Any product subject to a successful refund/cancellation request must not be in use, must be un-installed and/or deleted. Domains.co.za may refuse to cancel and/or refund any order that is in use, not un-installed and/or not deleted.
Basically, if you are fair on the request for a refund we will be fair in approving that refund.