1. Restrictions on use of Materials
1.1 This Web Site is owned and operated by MoreClicks. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this Web Site without the prior written permission of MoreClicks. You may, however, download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their relevant owners. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of MoreClicks’s copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
1.2 If you download any software from the Web Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by MoreClicks. MoreClicks does not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but MoreClicks retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise deal with the Software.
2. No Representation
This Web Site has been compiled in good faith by MoreClicks, but no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. You must always verify this information before you act upon it by calling your local MoreClicks office, the relevant MoreClicks partner or agent (as applicable). It must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
The materials in this Web Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, MoreClicks disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MoreClicks does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. MoreClicks does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this Web Site or the results of their use.
4. Limitation of Liability for site Usage
4.1 Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will MoreClicks be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Web Site, even if MoreClicks or an MoreClicks-authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. MoreClicks is also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. The total liability (if any) of MoreClicks for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing this Web Site.
4.2 Any MoreClicks publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to these publications from time to time and incorporated in new editions of these publications. At any time without notice, these publications are subject to improvements and changes in service by MoreClicks.
4.3 The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an as is basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites.
MoreClicks may change any part of this Web Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice . MoreClicks may deny access to this Web Site to anyone at anytime.
6. Suggestions, Comments and Feedback
6.1 If you respond to an MoreClicks published document with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such MoreClicks document, such information will be deemed to be non-confidential and MoreClicks will have no obligation whatsoever with respect to such information and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
6.2 Any communications you send to this Web Site or otherwise to MoreClicks by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and MoreClicks may reproduce, publish or otherwise use them in any way for any purpose. MoreClicks may use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services. Further, MoreClicks may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
7. Links to Other Site
7.1 This Web Site contains links to other web sites which are not maintained by MoreClicks. Similarly, other web sites may contain links to this Web Site. MoreClicks is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and will not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the contents of those web sites. Any links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Web Site, and does not imply the endorsement of MoreClicks of the linked web sites or association with their operators. MoreClicks disclaims all responsibility and liability for the use of linked web sites, which you access and use at your own risk.
7.2 Any third party that wishes to establish links to this Web Site should notify MoreClicks of their intention prior to doing so. MoreClicks may deny permission for any such links to this Web Site. If however MoreClicks gives its permission for any such links, MoreClicks is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
8. Payment and Refunds Policy
8.1 If you are dissatisfied with the service provided at any time you may cancel your service contract. It’s part of our no-risk customer guarantee.
8.2 In the event that your service contract is cancelled, service will be delivered for the current month, though you will not be charged for the month thereafter. When taking advantage of our up front discounts, with an up front payment of service in advance, we have a strict No Refund policy. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Internet Customer Service Department by initiating a Live Chat from anywhere within the MoreClicks website.
10. Limitation of Liability
11. Use of Services/Website
12. SEO & PPC Services
12.2 The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is based on the ordered package. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of each campaign interval.
12.3 MoreClicks’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
12.4 MoreClicks’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to 20 pages).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “targeting” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for Clients website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
12.5 For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by MoreClicks for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will either provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages or approve content produced by MoreClicks staff.
12.5 Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• MoreClicks has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, MoreClicks does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Search Engines have been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for an unspecified amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” MoreClicks assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. MoreClicks can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighbourhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. MoreClicks does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
12.6 MoreClicks is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
12.7 The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to MoreClicks for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend MoreClicks and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
12.8 MoreClicks is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized).
12.9 The Client understands that the advertised prices are service fees only and do not include the purchase of sponsored listings. Any amount of money that you wish to go towards sponsored listings purchases must be paid over and above the service fee advertised. It is completely up to the client how much you wish to budget in sponsored listing purchases each interval.
12.10 By hiring MoreClicks to manage Paid Search Campaigns, you agree that if at anytime a search engine ceases to offer sponsored listings or, if at anytime for any reason, a search engine refuses service to the company which you represent or refuses to provide a sponsored listing to the Client’s company that MoreClicks will not be held responsible. You also agree that such a refusal of service to this company by a search engine may also be grounds for termination of this agreement with MoreClicks.
12.11 By hiring MoreClicks to manage Paid Search Campaigns, you indicate that you have read and understood the Terms of Services for each search engine that you wish to advertise on.